GYM FLEX™ Gym Court
Gymnasiums are not just for basketball and floor exercises anymore. GYM FLEX™ Gym Court provides superior action, support and safety for all of your indoor multi-purpose flooring needs. Basketball, volleyball, aerobics, spin classes, daycare, martial arts, palates, yoga -- you name it and GYM FLEX can accommodate it. Its heavy gauge surface structure, the highest density in the market, makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class.
Resilient flooring is key to reducing injuries to today's hard playing athletes. GYM FLEX™ Gym Court is a high impact polypropylene copolymer material installed over a 4 mm rubber pad, creating resilience in the playing surface.
With 16 stock colors to choose from, containing no fillers or additives, the result is pure, solid color through the top surface that is easy to clean and maintain. Its no wax finish reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance. This incredibly durable surface provides the highest performance-to-price ratio in its class. GYM FLEX is an economical, low maintenance or maintenance free solution to expensive hardwood floors, affording many benefits:
- Highest weight per square inch than any other modular flooring
- Thickest top of 4 mm for best ball bounces and reduced noise
- Tight seams and staggered tile installation means better area deflection for basketball, volleyball, and other gymnasium sports
- Excellent wet/dry coefficient friction (0.48/0.61) for a safer floor regardless of the surface conditions
- Air flow under the tile provides "improved" breathing
- Retrofits over existing floors
All Flex Courts are available with custom logos. Whether you wish to display your hotel, resort, facility, or school name or incorporate sponsor's ads, custom logos are a great way to enhance your facility.
GYM FLEX™ is a trademark of Flex Court Athletics and has a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Contact us today for a free estimate.